Terms & Conditions
Mindful Nutrition & Coaching Terms and Conditions - Please Read
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Mindful Nutrition & Coaching a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of $150 for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Mindful Nutrition & Coaching not less than 4 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via the web site (PayPal), or Canadian e-transfer.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Mindful Nutrition & Coaching reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in #2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date: 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date: 50% refund
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Mindful Nutrition & Coaching reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. If minimum numbers for the retreat are not met, Mindful Nutrition & Coaching reserves the right to cancel the retreat and will refund all monies paid, including the deposit. However, Mindful Nutrition & Coaching does not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare. We recommend that you obtain flight cancellation insurance in case of unforeseen reasons to cancel.
8. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching is not held liable for flight costs.
9. Mindful Nutrition & Coachings reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
10. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Mindful Nutrition & Coaching and its guests, staff or owners.
11. The customer shall keep all Mindful Nutrition & Coaching fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
12. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Mindful Nutrition & Coaching shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
13. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
14. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at The Timber Ski Chalet on time.
16. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, trains, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Mindful Nutrition & Coaching. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga, skiing or outdoor mountain activities. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
19. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
20. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
21. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
22. Mindful Nutrition & Coaching accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customer's stay or travelling to and from Mindful Nutrition & Coaching.
23. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.